During the course development process, Instructional Designers must produce a variety of graphics to support learning. This can range from line drawings, to photography. Being able to create and modify professional graphics is an important skill for IDs to perform.
Two common scenarios:
- ID receives a sketch of a complicated schematic that they need to be able to recreate and export for an ILT
- ID receives a photo that they need to modify and export for an eLearning course
This will be a 3 module instructor-led course:
- Basic overview on the standard graphic software options, and when to use them.
- Hands-on introduction to producing line art in Adobe Illustrator CC
- Hands-on introduction to producing an image in Adobe Photoshop CC.